Office hours during summer holidays (July to August) are Wednesdays, 10 am to 12 am, at Palisády 38 (1st floor).
Regular courses resume on September 5, 2012.
The beginning of courses in 2011/2012 according to schedule is as follows:
- from 07/09/2011 (We) – 1st courses (basic courses)
- from 12/09/2011 (Mo) – 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th courses (basic, pre-intermediate and intermediate courses)
- from 14/09/2011 (We) – higher courses (upper intermediate, advanced and prep for state exams)
A list of newly admitted students will be published on September 10 on the school announcement board, and on this website the next day.
Recent photos of school facilities and lessons can be viewed in our new photogallery.
The school year begins according to the courses schedule:
- for the 1st grade (basic courses A1) from September 6, 2010.
- for the 2nd to 5th grade (basic A2, pre-intermediate B1 and intermediate courses B2.1) from September 9, 2010.
- for the 5th to 7th grade (upper-intermediate B2.2 and advanced courses C1) and state exams prep courses from September 13, 2010.
Registering to 1st grade (all languages) continues in the school office at Palisády 38, daily from 11.00 am to 4.30 pm, from 02/09/2010 until 09/09/2010. Courses at Vazovova 14 continue to register from 06/09/2010 at the location. Announcements about more free spaces for new students will be displayed on notice boards in both school buildings after 09/09/2010. Registering will be open with the specific teachers.
Entrance exams for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th grade for 2010/2011 from 06/09/2010.
Enterance exams are held for specific courses at their scheduled times. Contact the respective teachers for detailed information about the course and exam times. The courses schedule can be found at Palisády 38, ground floor notice board, or online (in Slovak).
Exam fee is 2 €.